Cheap Flights: Tricks to Cut the Costs of Your Trip by 50%

 Hey readers,

Texas to London for $197. Bogota to Rome for $285. Furnished apartments for $10 a day. Language tutors for $5 an hour. Banks with no exchange fees.

Yes, these things do happen.

For instance, did you know that simply by searching for international flights from the OTHER country’s websites (using Google Translate) can often knock 10-20% off a major international flight?

Or that you can collect frequent flyer miles sitting on your butt like you’re doing now?

Or that you can find furnished apartments for half the price of hotels (and no, I don’t just mean AirBNB)?

I’ve been traveling the world for almost four years. I’ve been to almost 50 different countries. People think I'm rich or something, but the truth is that along the way I’ve picked up a lot of tricks that most people don't know about, just a few of which I’ve mentioned above.

Escape Plan

You can learn more at the link above. I’ve spent the past year condensing all of this knowledge and have created a website and video to show it to you.

I also have a major surprise that directly involves you, so you definitely want to check it out:

Escape Plan

Best,
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment